The Foundation for Theological Studies of the Archdiocese of Malta is once again offering a bursaries scheme to encourage more individuals to engage in theological and pastoral studies within the Faculty of Theology at the University of Malta. The aim of the scheme is to empower laypeople to be actively involved within the Church and in society.
For the academic year 2019-2020, the Foundation is offering 10 bursaries of €2,000 to students enrolling in any of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Theology (part-time)
- Master of Arts in Bioethics
- Master of Arts in Business Ethics
- Master of Arts in Environmental Ethics
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
Applications for the bursaries close on the 16th of September 2019. More details about the scheme and the application process may be obtained at www.um.edu.mt/theology/bursaries.