The Missionary Sisters of Jesus of Nazareth were founded by Giuseppina Curmi, a pious woman from Valletta, but residing at Zejtun, with the aim of taking care of the orphans she had gathered together in her large family house in Żejtun. The Congregation received episcopal approval in 1934. The Missionary Sisters of Jesus of Nazareth at present take care of childen, young girls and old people in Jesus of Nazareth Institute, and in their homes at Birkirkara, Marsaxlokk and Canada.
The Motherhouse; Triq l-Isqof Emm. Galea, Ûejtun ZTN 3349 – Tel. 2169 3420
Istitut Ġesu’ Nazzarenu, 105 Triq San Girgor, Ûejtun ZTN 1038 – Tel. 2167 4498
St. Francis de Paule Home, Triq l-Imsida, Birkirkara BKR 2013 – Tel. 2144 2236
94, Domus Mariae Convent, Xatt is-Sajjieda, Marsaxlokk, MXK 1304 – Tel. 2165 1291