Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, mass times have changed
Click here to view the new mass times

L-Ibraġ

The Church of Ibraġ was built in 1966 and by an Episcopal decree dated 6 November 1998, a pastoral zone was established in an area which previously formed part of the parishes of B’Kara, St Julian’s and Għargħur. On the 4th April 1999, this zone became a Parish and comprises these areas: St Andrews, Swieqi, L-Ibraġ, Upper Gardens, High Ridge, Victoria Gardens and Madliena.

Area population: 13,500

Families: 4,000

Parish of Mary Immaculate, Mother of the Church

Parish Priest

Rev Blake Camilleri 

Parish Office

Knisja Parrokkjali Tal-Ibrag,

Triq l-Ibrag,

L-Ibraġ SWQ 2031

Office Hours

Mondays & Tuesdays: 4:30 – 6:00 pm

Wednesdays: 8:30 – 10:00 am

Saturdays: 9:30 – 11:00 am

Telephone

21370196, 79988460

E-mail

parrocca.ibrag@maltadiocese.org

Website

www.standrewsparish.com

Priests 

Rev Blake Camilleri, Parish Priest

Rev James Saydon, Vice Parish Priest

Mgr Victor Grech

Rev John Scicluna

Priests residing in the Parish

Mgr Victor Grech

Rev George Dalli

Priests who give a service in the Parish

Rev Stefan Attard

Pastoral Economic Council

President: Rev Blake Camilleri

Secretary: Mr Richard Cachia

Holy Masses

Sundays and Feast Days: 7:15, 8:30, 9:45, 11:00, 12:15 pm (English), 6:30 pm

Public holidays: 7:00, 8:00 am, 630 pm

Weekdays: 7:00, 8:00 am , 6:30 pm

Saturdays: 5:15 pm, 6:30 pm

Other Churches

Church of St.Mary Magdalene

Since 1490 there existed on Madliena Hill, a church dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene. The church was closed by Bishop Balaguer in 1659, but was opened later and rebuilt in 1880.

Priest in charge

Parish Priest

Adoration Chapels

Ibraġ Parish

Address

Ibrag Street, Ibrag 

Opening hours

9:00 am – 9:00 pm